What is common to a leader, a manager, a graduate recruit and an entrepreneur?
Yes, you got it right. The common link is “Personal Branding”. Irrespective of the nature and
size of your organization and irrespective of your role within that organization, it is absolutely
essential to create own unique Personal Brand which will help you stand out from crowd.
In this class, we will help you identify this unique brand. Through a variety of hands on
exercises, you will learn how to build and promote the online and ‘offline’ elements of your
brand. And, you will also learn how to effectively represent both your company and yourself
while talking to potential clients, investors or employers.
- Identify and Articulate what differentiates you from the rest
- Understand your unique strengths and brand key words
- Build an impactful ‘offline’ presence & Positive First Impressions
- Build a Powerful and Impressive Online Presence
- Strategies of promoting your brand to potential clients, investors and employers
- Create and Communicate your “brand slogan” – your elevator pitch
- Effective Networking techniques to promote your personal brand
Create a personal brand strategy to propel your business and career forward by:
- Connecting with your unique value
- Defining your relevance in the marketplace
- Declaring your mission and value proposition
- Differentiating yourself from your competitors
- Establishing a signature look and style
- Overcoming your barriers to success
- Drafting a solid action plan to realize your goals.
WHAT YOU’LL ACCOMPLISH: DEFINE YOUR VALUE AND PURPOSE
Unearthing The Soul Of Your Brand
- Examining your values and passions
- Getting clear on your expertise
- Defining your specific goals