Outline of WorkPro : Age Management Grant, Development Grant, Work-Life and Flexible Work Arrangement (FWAs)
- How does Workpro scheme work?
- What is Work-Life Grant & FWAs?
- Understanding the various type of FWAs
Work-Life Strategy and Integration
- Understand importance of work-life integration in 21st century economy
- Understanding of FWA, its purpose and goals for adopting FWA
- Changing mindsets on work-life harmony and the benefits among employees and employers.
Role of Work‐Life ambassador
- Eligibility and how to appoint a work-life ambassador
- Understanding roles and responsibilities of managers/ supervisors in work-life initiatives.
- Documentation of work-life ambassador
- Assessing work-life needs (using existing HR records/ data, surveys, focus groups. analyzing results, writing reports, etc.)
- Pratical sample of a needs analysis via employee survey
- Establishing expectations and performance standards.
Establish the scope and requirement of a FWA project
- Overview of 6 steps for implementing FWA
- Define the project goals, stages and steps required to implement FWA and related resource.
- Developing policies, guidelines and processes.
Developing a FWA Implementation Plan
- To devise an implementation plan that is sustainable and suitable for workplace culture, business goals, management style.
- Identifying and diagnosing FWA needs by seeking inputs from relevant stakeholders.
- Redesigning work to facilitate flexible work arrangements
Communicate and implement work life program
- Communication of Work-life strategies and integrtion plan to employees
- Practical Sample of FWA Memorandum
- Sustainability of Work-Life strategies in HR policies
Piloting and Monitoring the FWAs & Refining Plan
- To learn the process involved in piloting a plan
- Develop a method to track and assess effectiveness to evaluate and refine pilot plan.
- Review lessons learnt to refine for future FWA implementation
Evaluating FWA :
- Evaluation of performance management to support FWAs.
- Stakeholders Feedback
- Determine the key performance indicators for work-life programme.
- Role of organization, managers and employees in building trust and engagement.
- Critical success factors for implementing FWAs
- Develop a change in management strategy for successful FWA implementation.
- Reflection & Review